Thursday, August 02, 2007

hello....is this thing on??


Imagine my surprise after 5 months of none writing and if I'm honest none thinking about writing when I stumbled 'pon my old blogging page. Now I don't suppose anyone is actually reading this page and if I'm honest that doesn't overly bother me anymore. In the past year or so of blogtacular (none) action I was admittedly rather jealous of the attention and praise lavished on other blogs and bloggers to whom I am rather close. My inactivity in general seems to have diminished these feelings somewhat, come to think of it most of my feelings have become diminished about a great many things. I have searched my feelings and there seems to be one that reoccurs quite frequently : anger. Thing is, I'm not actually angry about anything, I'm just rather annoyed. All I seem to do nowadays is sit in my room on the inter noodle. This in itself is probably not helping, purists amongst you might suggest a job, and you'd be right to, I'm penniless at the moment, however after reading my previous blog entries I cannot (repeat for dramatic emphasis) CANNOT go back to working in offices listening to non-speak. By this I mean middle management language, you know of what I speak. If only "they" payed graduates to sit and complain about the job market, cuz if they did, this time next week we'd be millionaires.

1 comment:

Shroom Monkey said...

so it appears that your friends have no idea who Pokey is????? they assumed your lil icon was just a red horse... now that leads me to wonder- do you know who Pokey is, or did ya just dig the red horse????

does no one remember the Gumby phenomenon?????? yeah me either, but Toys R Us rehashed the line of toys back in the 80's, I being the uber cool chick that I was and is, snatched em up and thought these are kitchy and cool, and then researched out all the old shows.... yup they rock....

but still the question lies, is your icon merely a red horse or are you the mischivious sidekick... and who is the Gumby to your Pokey if that is the case???? mmmmmm.........