Sunday, June 11, 2006

Can you say self destructive?


It has been one of them weeks. In the name of cosmic reallignment i understand that every now and then things which could only be descirbed as "a bit shit" have to happen. However firstly events have to take an awesome turn for it all to make sense. Thus far this week i have sunbathed my self into oblivion, eaten my own body weight in bbq food (cooked on a bbq made with my own hands, which made me feel a bit like a dad), watched nigh on 8 games of football in 3 days, drank enough beer,vodka and red bull to tranqulise a small elephant and had argueably the best 7 days and nights of my two years at uni. On the other hand i gave myself a small break down/heart attack as a result of drinking a couple of cans of red devil, wanked the remainder of my money up the wall in week long money spunkathon and had a drunken,sweary bellow at my girlfriend outside a pub on the phone, which now may well result in our breaking up.

A now the circle is complete

No comments: