Thursday, June 01, 2006

variation on a theme

More proof that people from Iraq dont have souls

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5037124.stm

Aren't Americans super?

Anywhoodle, i cant shake the idea of Karma at the minute (damn you earl) following my earlier post aboot that lad that acted like a raspberry and got himself smoked, in a kind of way - maybe it was Karma - sort of. I think its perfectly feasible. Which means we are fucked.Like proper fucked.Think aboot it - look at 'twitchy' on Big brother - i nearly shit myself with excitement when he came on my telly viewing screen, and i still laugh my tits off at his twitchy explosions. I dont mean to, im not doing it maliciously its just really really funny. Im not even gonna mentioned that 'Johns not mad' documentary thing but Puck knows. So then are we all gonna burn or is the cosmos more concerned with american kids pretending to be spastics?

answers on a posty card

2 comments:

Chris said...

'Yes' springs immediately to mind.

Matt Atkins said...

you know what you need to do. you need to write a bit more